Description - This bright berry tea brews up a jewel-toned shade of red thanks to hibiscus – popular worldwide for its tart, cranberry-like flavor. The taste of this herbal blend reminds us of a hike in the mountains of Colorado, where we live. We love it iced in the summer, or while skiing, hot with honey. 1% of sales of boxes of Alpine Berry sachets are donated to support a scholarship for the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) — an organization that had a strong impact on our CEO/Founder Richard Rosenfeld’s life, as Richard served as a NOLS instructor from 1997 – 2000. With a true passion for all things wild and natural, Two Leaves and a Bud is an enthusiastic supporter of NOLS. Just as Two Leaves is committed to traveling the world to source the best tea, we are committed to supporting an organization that helps people “go there.”
Ingredients - Hibiscus, apple pomace, rosehip shells, sweet blackberry leaves, natural flavoring, orange peel, raspberry pieces Origin: Europe
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.