Description - We call this organic tea “African Sunset” because rooibos is grown in South Africa, where it's cherished for its woody-sweet, earthy flavor. We add a touch of lemongrass to brighten up this tea on your palate. Naturally caffeine free, the Rooibos plant is a member of the legume family. It has little needle-like branches and pretty yellow flowers.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.