Description - This purpose-driven tea is packed with 14 powerhouse ingredients you can use after a big workout…or a big night, for that matter. The rooibos, ginger, spirulina, hibiscus and other herbs and spices in this organic blend are known to restore electrolytes, reduce inflammation, support good digestion and provide an antioxidant boost. Down the hatch! 1% of sales of our Purpose-Filled Tea is donated to Protect Our Winters (POW) - a purpose we believe in.
Ingredients - Organic hibiscus, spearmint*, licorice root*, rooibos*, fennel*, cardamom seed*, chamomile*, cinnamon*, ginger*, natural flavor, star anise*, spirulina*, lime oil*, black pepper*, clove buds* (*Organic) Origin: Europe
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.