Description - If your day needs a pick-me-up, look no further. These lovely, organic herbs have long been used for a healthful boost: Peppermint for concentration and blood pressure, lemon oil for positivity, lemongrass for digestion, rosehip for regulating sugar levels, and nettle for immunity. Get a spring in your step, without the caffeine buzz.
1% of sales of our Purpose-Filled Tea is donated to Protect Our Winters (POW) - a purpose we believe in.
Ingredients - Organic peppermint, lemon oil*, lemongrass*, rosehip*, nettle*, lime*, cornflowers, lemon*, natural lemon flavor, cinnamon* (*Organic)
Origin: Egypt, Europe, Washington, USA
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.