Description - Matcha is shade-grown green tea. The leaves are stone-ground into a fine powder used to make a traditional Japanese green tea. Matcha contains antioxidants that help prevent aging, diseases, and infection, as well as L-Theanine, which produces a relaxed alertness. It boosts metabolism and burns calories; is rich chlorophyll and vitamins; aids in concentration and memory; and provides energy.
Ingredients - Organic green tea, organic peppermint, organic matcha, natural goji berry flavor, spearmint flavor and peppermint flavor. Origin: China, Japan, USA
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.