Description - In South Asia, the Hindi word "chai" just means "tea." Street vendors that serve chai in India are called Chai Wallahs. Translation: tea guys. Spiced tea, as we know it, is actually "masala chai."
Ingredients - Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, natural flavor, organic rose petals, organic marigold flowers Origin: India
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.