Description - All good stuff here – this tea is made with ingredients grown outside in the sunshine, not in a science lab. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant because it contains curcumin. Not only is it healthy, this tea is delicious! It has all the flavors of an herbal Chai – warm, earthy spices that comfort without the caffeine. Pairs well with fuzzy socks and firelight.
1% of sales of our Purpose-Filled Tea is donated to Protect Our Winters (POW) - a purpose we believe in.
Ingredients - Rooibos*, cinnamon*, curcuma (turmeric) root*, ginger*, coriander*, cardamom*, black pepper*, orange peel*, natural vanilla flavor, pink pepper*, rose petals*, natural orange flavor (*organic)
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.